House of Unjust Imprisonment
This is the house of unjust imprisonment. Here, you will encounter issues related to human injustice, limitation of freedom and liberty, including limitation of religious freedom and expression.
Before you enter, you must decide if you really want to explore this house and its various cell-spaces. You are in a holding cell. You can decide to go on and find out what happens to those unjustly accused or you can petition for your release and go no further. Decide...
Bishop Brian (Prison Chaplain)
Here are some questions to help you prepare:
- Do I want to know more about unjust imprisonment?
- What thoughts and ideas, actions and plans will I be taking with me?
- Am I prepared to be challenged and changed?
- What do I expect to hear? What do I expect to see?
- What would I most like to learn?